Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Why am i still awake

I don't know. I feel like I should write a poem entitled "Why Am I Still Awake".

Why am I still awake
Oh it's a cake I'm about to bake
For a friend who's birthday is tomorrow
And I don't want him to feel low

That's my feeble attempt to come up with something creative when my sleepy eyes are half-open. And I have a group presentation worth 25% of my grade tomorrow. which we spent the whole evening preparing for. and it was kinda fun. we were mostly goofing around.
But anyway, it's one of the guys in our group's birthday tomorrow, and he'll prob have a sucky day since we're meeting at freakin 8am to run through our presentation, which is at 3pm. Sooo... we decided to bake him a cake. aren't we all nice and sweet and fluffy. even at 3am. it's a double fudge dark chocolate moist deluxe cake (from cake mix, of course). doesn't that just make your mouth water??
here's a pic i found. only it's not the exact one. but close enough :)


Anw my interview went really well!!! but i'll only know if i get Taylor-approved next week. sigh so slow. i wanna know NOW! i really hope i get it. please please please let me get in. i'm about ready to get out of this tiny little campus and experience 'the real world!' only i wish i had more experience with film production, instead of just writing, writing and more writing.


YAY the cake is done! and it looks good! who knew i could bake. (cake mix is still baking, ok. it involves mixing in water, oil and eggs. totally not easy. haha)

No comments: