i love it when they separate Easter and Spring break. that means two breaks!!!! YEAH!! and since my class today was cancelled, and I don't have class on tues, i have a 6-day break! :)
So this week:
THE REJECT SHOW ---- so lame. basically a bunch of people singing their hearts out, or should i say, yelling their hearts out. and the singing was pretty bad. although there was a really cool mime. the other performances were average. at least it was only $2.
I'm still waiting impatiently for the results from the LA Studies Program!!!! SO SLOW!!!! They'll notify me next wed.. April 15.. I hate it when people ask me cuz I'm like, I DON'T KNOW YET!! stop asking me!! i'll tell u on april 15!! gosh!! soooo.... nervous. on one hand, i really wanna go. i think the experience will be awesome. i'll get to study film, i'll get to be part of the process of making a film, i'll get to intern in Hollywood... but then... i don't know anyone there, not even the people from Taylor going (i don't know them that well. and i'm the least experienced with film out of all 5 of us). and most of all, i have ZERO experience making film. i'm gonna be surrounded by film gurus and i'll be totally overwhelmed. oh i really don't know. it's scary. soooo.... if i get in, i'm meant to go. if not, then not :)
Wed was the longest day ever. so many classes. but at least we got to go to Starbucks for Layout and Design to look at their brand and logo. then went to the souphouse and made dumplings!! yummy. and watched/danced to/sang along to High School Musical 3. much to some people's amusement. i was totally into it. haha.
got to skype with mummy and daddy today! yayyyy.
Random: i think one of my pet peeves is when people make plans but don't come through with them. like when people keep saying, let's do this! let's go here! but they never do.... it really annoys me. cuz if you're not gonna do it, then why bother making plans and getting me excited?? seriously.
Anyway, tomorrow I HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH BLACKBOOK MAGAZINE!! really nervous. but i wanna get it over with. i've actually never heard of the magazine, but i looked it up and it looks cool. it's like a city guide to what to do in cities around the States. and they have stuff about travel, nightlife, clubs, fashion and entertainment. so.... pray the interview goes well. Friday 11am! I'll be interviewing while i'm on the road to the MuKappa Spring Retreat!!
Ok that's all. gotta go prepare answers to typical interview questions. and finish packing.
No comments:
Post a Comment