
I will be a college graduate SOON!!!
I had no final exams today. But I have two tomorrow. And it's 11pm. And I haven't started studying. One of the finals has a 30-page study guide. And I have no motivation to look at it. I did laundry, I went to sell my books back to the bookstore (and made 60bucks), I went to dinner, I went to the library to socialize, I watched Grey's Anatomy and The Vampire Diaries, I went to Starbucks with friends, I went out to the lounge for a cookies and coffee study break, and now I'm blogging. What a great waste of the entire day. I had a Caramel Light Frappuccino, and I think my hands are shaking now because my body's not used to coffee. This is probably the third cup of coffee I've had... in my entire life.
I can't think. I can't do anything. I just want to get the finals OVER WITH. 10am Tuesday morning can't come fast enough. I even changed my Wednesday final to Tuesday at 11am so I could be done by Tuesday at noon. That means I have to hurry through the first final for Web Design, get it done within half an hour, rush to the other final for Contemporary Christian Belief, and get it done. OMG I CANT WAIT. I don't even care if I'm prepared for them or not. I have an A+ in Web Design and 100% in Contemp. Not to brag, but I'm pretty sure my grades will be good no matter what I get for the finals.
I WILL BE DONE WITH COLLEGE TOMORROW AT NOON!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, Ruben, Sungah and I took a trip into the woods behind Bergwall dorm today after dinner to see his artwork for class. It was rainy and muddy and I shrieked everytime my foot squished in the mud. But it was an adventure, and we took pics to document it. haha. He also got poison ivy from god knows where (probably from being out in the woods building his tent thingy), and he tried to spread it to sungah and I by touching us. So we got paranoid and took a shower. I really hope I don't get it. Now I feel itchy all over. But I'm sure it's all in my head. At least I hope so. If I get it during graduation I will KILL HIM!!!
Ruben and his tent artwork (wayyy in the background) made out of sticks and things of nature.
Me and Sungah, being the good friends we are, braved the rain and mud to see and appreciate his work.
No comments:
Post a Comment