It's only been a week and already I miss going to the mall anytime I want, meeting up with friends for a meal or a movie, even walking around the city aimlessly. I just want something to do, anything, other than watch TV from 7pm-midnight for lack of anything better to do. And I keep thinking about how much fun I was having, this time last year, in the city that never sleeps, good old New York City. Ohhhh good times. But it's okay.
Life will get more exciting soon. It just has to. Hopefully I will hear back from the schools in Korea soon so I can go teach English in Seoul!! And be reunited with friends!! And get to travel and be with cute little kids everyday!!

Look how ridiculously ADORABLE these little kiddos are!! I just want to hug them and squeeze their cheeks and bottle their cuteness up!!
I still have no idea how I'm going to teach a class full of hyped up kids, but... I'm sure I can learn as things progress... right? If it's meant to be, it will happen.
So today I'm grateful for this restful period of my life, where I get to chillax (chill out and relax) and think about what meaningful things I wish to do with my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment