Sunday, August 01, 2010

Hard work and pizza days

I don't think I've ever been so tired in my life. Everyday is consumed with work and pizzas.



Sometimes it's just me and mom at work, so we have to do EVERYTHING ourselves - we make the dough from scratch, pull the enormous lump of dough from the mixer, roll and flatten it, flip it in the pans, store it in the fridge, top the different pizzas with different ingredients, bake them in the oven, display them for customers to ogle over, slice them up when people order them, cash in the money, chop up ingredients, stock up the fridge, count the cash, clean the mixer, sweep the floor, clean the entire place... and then collapse on the chair in sheer exhaustion at the end of the day.




I don't know how mom manages to cook dinner, do laundry, clean the entire house, and do the accounts in the evening. Me, I just pass out on the couch in front of the TV after a shower, and remain there the whole night, leaving only to move to the table for dinner.

But at least Cartoon is here now, and that makes work more fun. Plus now I have someone to go party with. Which we did. On Saturday night. At supposedly the biggest (asian) club in Perth. And it was pretty fun to let loose after working hard for a month.

No comments: